Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Sunny days (Project 365-1)
So it is in the middle of winter here. I have an almost two year old (she will be two March 28), Madalynn and a 4 month old, Anna. On Saturday it was fairly warm outside so I decided that Madalynn and myself would go play with sidewalk chalk, but we would have to wait on dad first so he could watch Anna. Well dad gets home and what does Madalynn want?! She wants her dad to draw with her not her mom, so I was able to take a few shots of them drawing with the sidewalk chalk. (Side note: Anna was asleep and I did have the baby monitor with me.) Anna did get to see the sun for maybe 3 minutes though after she woke up. I had to take her out for a photo at least. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment