Thursday, May 13, 2010

Long time...Life Happens (photo heavy)

It has been a couple of months since I have been on here, life just seems to happen sometimes. I had been participating in project_365 but found out that with two under two I really don't have time to post a picture every day. I am still taking shots at least once a week. I am also trying to scrapbook in my spare time. I am also going to try to get this thing back up and running. Here are some of my favorite photos from the last two months.



We visited a local park and they have a covered bridge.
These two shots were taking at the park and brige



The fist shot was taken at the same bridge as the one above.
The second shot was taken at the Old Mill in N. Little Rock AR
(it is the Mill that is on Gone with the Wind)




These shots were taken at the local duck park.


The first shot is of Anna Grace on her first Easter. The second shot is of
Madalynn and her grandparents dog (Sadie).




These photos were taken at my In-Laws. I decided one Sunday
afternoon to dress the girls in coordinating outfits and take their
pictures. I ended up with several good ones of both girls, these
are the best though.



The first one is from the same photo shoot from above. The second one
is of Anna Grace sitting so pretty. She just learned how to sit with out
support this month.


1 comment: